Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to Prairie Oak Artisans

I am honored to be friends with a number of talented artists who have work in my gallery in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. I want to share with you images of their art and information about them as artists and as people. Email me through my profile if you want to be contacted by the gallery about work that I might have in my inventory or if you want to be contacted by the artist for other work they might have available or for custom art. Hand made art is so much more wonderful to own, to look at in your home, to share with other people than mass produced things and I really believe that surrounding your self with art can enhance the quality of your life. Thanks for stopping by and taking some time to read about the amazing artists and wonderful art of Prairie Oak Artisans of Mineral Point, Wisconsin.

No comments: