Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Private Class

Over the holiday weekend, I taught a little private class. We made earrings that I call Tie One On. They are made by tying beads onto French ear wires with waxed linen or fine leather cord or hemp cord or embroidery floss. They are easier to make than beaded earrings with wires holding the parts together and they require no pricey tools. If you want me to do a class for you, just let me know. I prefer 6 students, but make exceptions. I will travel to meet you or we can hold the class at the gallery in Mineral Point. I can teach you how to do most anything that I make myself that I have posted here.
I have taught indoors and out, at art schools and festivals, at an historic farm museum, for park districts, for garden clubs, for one individual at a time and up to groups of 15. Let's talk about what I can teach to you or your group. Everyone always has a wonderful time!

No comments: